Mobile Learning: 50+ Resources & Tips

I believe mobile devices will transform education. This is why I created a free ebook, Effective Mobile Learning: 50+ Quick Tips & Resources with helpful tips and several resources to help support this trend. One reason is because mobile devices are designed in a way that forces the teacher to give control to the learner. When we equip a classroom with iPads, iPods, small tablets, or cellphones the learning is literally put in the hands of the students. The teacher has to facilitate and walk around the room to manage the learning. Below are a list of 50+ Mobile Learning resources & growing! I hope this will help any educator new to integrating mobile devices with the knowledge they need to be successful! Feel free to pass these resources around and use them with your staff.

Mobile Learning Free Ebooks

Mobile Learning Posts/Presentations I’ve Given

Mobile Learning LiveBinder of Resources

Mobile Learning Mindmap of Implementation 

This mindmap is full of case studies, schools, teachers, free ebooks, and more to show real examples of mobile learning at its best. Follow these folks, read their blogs, and share their resources!
Mobile Learning Implementation Resources in Shelly Sanchez Terrell (shellyterrell)

14Comments

Add yours
  1. 10
    BYOD | Pearltrees

[…] < Professional Development < castelfam7625 Get flash to fully experience Pearltrees Mobile Learning: 50+ Resources & Tips I believe mobile devices will transform education. This is why I created a free ebook, Effective […]

2. 13
    Ebi Kazemipour

Thank you very much for the insightful ideas& good ideas for tech teaching.

+ Leave a Comment